We’re taking church to the park!
On Sunday, September 15th, we are moving our 10:00AM gathering just a couple miles away to North Aurora Island Park for a time of worship – followed by great food, fun and games for the entire family!
A couple of important things to remember:
- If you weren’t able to purchase food tickets, please plan to bring a packed lunch, as tickets sales are now closed.
- Bring a lawn chair and/or blanket to sit on!
- We’ll start gathering at the park at 10:00am and we’ll plan to have a short time of worship around 10:30am.
- Parking is limited, so if you’re able to carpool with friends or family, please do so!
- Bring your fishing gear for some fun fishing on the beautiful Fox River! (Kids 15 & under do not need a fishing license.)
See you on Sunday!